Pages

Chilly Summer Days, Hello to Blogging!!

Sunday, August 18, 2013


Dress: MissKL/Obey, different color here
Floral/Velvet Coat: Thrifted,
Leather Backpack: Thrifted
Leather Booties: Thrifted
Ruffle Socks: MissKL, out of stock
Floral Belt: Thrifted

Hello World! I have wanted to blog for years and years and just never jumped on it until now!
I can't wait to share my fashion and words with the world since these are my favorite things in life. (:
So here's the outfit I wore today. My boyfriend and I went on a little forest adventure but found it to be kind of dark since there was no sun today. I finally got to ordering clothes online, I haven't done that in so sooo long since I've just been thrifting lately. I'm beyond obsessed with this floral coat, mainly because it's velvet and I have a problem with how much velvet I've been buying. (: I couldn't stop myself though, I almost didn't buy it because my boyfriend was skeptical but I was falling more in love with it by the minute.
Anyways cheers to a new blog and hope you guys have a nice day!









No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS