Pages

Irresistible Me Ruby Auto Curler Review

Monday, March 28, 2016

Hey guys! So I'm excited to share my review of my first ever curling wand. I was getting so incredibly bored of my straight hair so I'm so happy I get to try out a new product and share my thoughts with you. As you may have noticed, my past couple of looks on the blog featured wavy hair and this was a nice change for me.


This is the Irresistible Me Auto Curler. Since I'm new to curling my hair, this tool was great for a newcomer. It was extremely easy to use and the auto curling part was perfect because I have a lot of hair.


Auto curling means that you can press these left and right buttons to rotate the wand while it's clamped to your hair and wrap you hair around the wand without any movement required from you. The reason it was perfect for me is because I didn't have to hold the wand upside down and tire out my arms from all the hair I have to curl! It doesn't look like it because I have fine hair, but I have a lot of layers to go through. 


There are a variety of heat settings and since my hair is damaged from all the bleaching, I like the option of keeping it at a low temperature.

This is my hair before (straight and flat): 



And this is my hair after:



I've always wanted bigger hair and now that I have a short style, it's very easy to create volume and doesn't take much time at all. The waves work perfectly with a short style to make it bouncy and full of volume.

You can find the Ruby Curler at irresistibleme.com. Hope you guys take the time to check it out if you're searching for a curling wand! They also have flat irons and hair extensions which look great as well.





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS